We're Here To HelpCIWA supports immigrant and refugee women, girls and their families with their many and varied needs. We empower immigrant women and help them access programs and services that will give them strength and the tools they need to become successful in Canadian Society.
CIWA specializes in supporting immigrant women with holistic, gender-specific interventions in all areas of family and community life including literacy and language supports, youth and seniors programs, counseling, health, employment and support services such as childcare and interpretation and emergency housing for those who access our programs.
Manager, Employment Services Department
#200, 138 - 4th Avenue SE, Calgary, Alberta T2G 4Z6
SEND US A MESSAGE
- Category: Content
Important Website Links Mentioned in the Tool
- Website Links for Getting Ready for Business
- Website Links for My Business Market
- Website Links for My Business Needs
- Website Links for My Legal Business
- Website Links for Business Development Services
- Website Links for Beauty & Body Business
- Website Links for Child Care Business
- Website Links for Cleaning Business
- Website Links for Food Business